Among the various topics of interest, the workshop will also dwell on the synergies between Technology and Human Science studies beneficial to develop a fully accepted technology that also responds to the various users needs. This will be possibly explored through a round table discussion.
Demos and presentations on results of projects are envisaged, as well as discussions on impact and prospective for AI-based solutions in the AAL domain.
The contribution topics include (but are not limited to) the following areas:
Topics of Interest
- Activity monitoring systems (indoor and outdoor)
- Object and Activity recognition
- Human-environment and human-robot interaction
- Novel sensors and actuators
- Smart environments (indoor and outdoor)
- Evaluation methodologies for AAL domains
- Personalization of AAL Services
- Intelligent and Cognition-based User Interaction
- Advanced Data Analysis Techniques and Information Fusion
- Ageing, mobility and transportation
- Ethical issues in AAL domains
- AI techniques applied to AAL scenarios
Papers should be formatted according to the LNCS format and they should not exceed 16 pages. Submissions will be managed via Easychair.
Papers will be published in the AI*IA CEUR-WS Subseries